quality measurement & reporting
Better Outcomes. Better Care. Lower Costs.
what we do
Telligen provides the tools to help states track and report quality data across the entire healthcare spectrum. Innovative reporting is made available through robust and configurable dashboards, giving clients insights they need for managing their quality reporting programs and improving outcomes.
In addition to our quality measurement tools, we are a trusted source of expertise working hand-in-hand with CMS, NCQA and other measure developers at the state and national level to help guide their transition to FHIR-based quality measurement.
“We’ve been delighted with you and your team’s customer service. It’s one thing to do the job right – it’s another, to do it right AND have fun doing it. That’s been our experience with Telligen.”
Contact a State Medicaid Solutions Expert Today!
how we do it
Telligen has been helping clients successfully implement and manage their quality reporting programs for almost 20 years. With innovative products and expert services, we provide solutions across all aspects of Quality Measurement and Reporting.
A sample of our work includes:
- Implementing the first iteration of national quality reporting programs for CMS, including Hospital Quality Reporting, DOQ-IT and PQRS.
- Providing the Care Measures application for Providers to track quality and proactively manage gaps in care.
- Developing the Measure Authoring Tool to allow measure developers to create standardized electronic clinical quality measures.
- Consulting services for measure developers to transition from paper-based measures to electronic measures, and now electronic measures to FHIR-based electronic measures.
- Comprehensive data management and reporting solution for HEDIS and non-HEDIS measures.
- Efficient Medical Record retrieval and abstraction tools for hybrid measures.