In the era of value-based care, organizations are prioritizing performance improvement efforts to satisfy reporting requirements and reduce costs.
Managing data is essential to improving performance and takes on multiple forms. It involves the collecting, tracking, analyzing, interpreting, and acting on data for specific quality measures.
Telligen wants to help payers and providers put the focus where it belongs – improving the quality of healthcare programs. We design tools and services that help clinicians put the right performance metrics in place that result in better outcomes, more efficient processes, and higher patient satisfaction.
Our tools help clinicians develop detailed improvement plans, and measure performance when treating a variety of conditions including coronary artery disease, diabetes, heart failure, hypertension, and more.
Care Measures, our proprietary, web-based system for reporting quality measures & driving practice improvement
- Compare results across providers, clinics, or measure sets
- View gaps in care & proactively identify patient interventions
- Select measures from 11 clinical topics & create custom measures
Measure Authoring Tool, a Web-based tool for developers who author electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs)
- Support measure developers through education, training, & technical assistance
- Design product enhancements to integrate with HHS tools
- Collaborate with CMS & stakeholder groups to test data & plan for future releases
We deploy healthcare professionals to practices, hospitals, and health systems to help clinicians identify and address areas for improvement. On-site services include analyzing clinical performance, education and technical assistance, redesigning clinical processes, and ongoing performance measurement.
Payer Performance Management, a system for collecting, processing, warehousing, & analyzing statewide hospital quality data:
- Measure selection & development; data validation; measure rate calculation; & support hospital-level reporting
- Data validation tool to re-abstract & validate hospital-reported data
- Secure web portal for collecting & submitting patient-level data