As a QPP resource center, Telligen helps small practices transition to the new program and meet reimbursement goals. Our resource center quality reporting experts can provide assistance with the following:
- Determine your QPP eligibility
- Assess readiness, set your goals, and pick your pace
- Choose whether to report as an individual or group
- Review the QPP timeline for key dates
- Choose the data submission option for each QPP/MIPS category
- Analyze your reports to determine strengths and areas for growth
- Attend QPP-related webinars and educational offerings
- Answer questions and prepare for data submission
While 2017 is a considered a transition year, determining how your practice can succeed in the years ahead should begin as soon as possible. If you’re not sure where to start, use this checklist to cover the basics.
- Get Educated: Visit CMS’ QPP website to familiarize yourself with the program.
- Get Support: Identify the organization providing free technical assistance to practices in your state by contacting your local QPP-SURS, QIN/QIO or TCPI/PTN.
- Get Informed: Sign-up for the QPP mailing list/newsletter updates to stay apprised of new information, deadlines and activities.
- Get Ready: If you don’t have the 2015 version of your EHR, talk with your vendor to get on the upgrade list.