Data. Knowledge. Action.
what we do
Qualitrac is Telligen’s proprietary, population health management application. This web-based, mobile friendly, MITA-aligned system provides the flexibility and modularity required to handle today’s complex healthcare data management and analytics solutions. Clients nationwide from state Medicaid programs, the federal government, employers, health plans and trusts have achieved their goals for quality improvement and cost savings using Qualitrac.
Modular and Enterprise Solutions Available
“Qualitrac is much more intuitive and easier to use than other provider portals and systems that we access.”
Contact a Qualitrac Expert Today!
Configurable Solutions for Complex Challenges
Qualitrac is a suite of inter-connected modules that can function on their own or serve as a comprehensive population health management solution when combined. These modules include:
Efficiently manage the review process to promote quality of care and eliminate unnecessary services. Our solution relieves the administrative burden for providers and staff while managing healthcare costs for our clients. Telligen is partnered with MCG for integrated clinical criteria allowing us to automate authorization decisions, further streamlining the process.
A workflow-driven system that guides the participant and their care team through the Care Management process. This module includes real-time risk stratification algorithms to identify the most impactful participants to engage; person-centered care plans with configurable goals and action items; and thorough engagement tools that include follow-up scheduling, correspondence and referrals for other corresponding resources.
Quality Measurement & Reporting
Collect, validate, enhance and report quality data all in one place. Qualitrac integrates with all platforms and data sources across the healthcare spectrum. HEDIS and non-HEDIS measures provide a comprehensive data management solution and configurable dashboards provide actionable insights to proactively address gaps in care.
more key features
- Custom branding for your organization
- Customer based system configuration: letters, care plan, quality measures
- Fully web-based system accessible over mobile devices
- Call Center integration for real-time case status checks
- Predictive analytics to identify at-risk individuals for disease management
- Roles-based access to meet your organization’s structure
- Beneficiary and provider portals for insight into specific care managed case details
- System event logging and tracking for accreditations such as URAC
- Client portal for program tracking, measurement and reporting